From crispy hot wings with fiery and exotic sauces to fine seafood and gourmet pasta dishes, you’ll find an endless array of culinary delights to enjoy in Plainville, CT. If you’re looking for something casual, there’s a number of popular family eateries and diners as well. After you’ve stopped by Afford A Bail Bail Bonds in Plainville, here are the…
Top 10 options for enjoying a great meal in the city
- Timothy’s Taverne: Located in a historic building, J. Timothy’s serves up atmosphere and tasty casual fare at fair prices. Locals love the variety of wings and prime rib. Arrive early during peak dining hours as the restaurant fills up quick.
- Cottage Restaurant: With its seasonal menu, home-style dining room and expert chefs, Cottage Restaurant offers an unforgettable dining experience. Dishes range from twists on comfort classics, such as Lamb Shanks or fresh pasta, to gourmet creations fit for a fine dining establishment.
- D’Amico’s Ristorante: Serving an array of Italian and Mediterranean classics, D’Amico’s Ristorante is great for family meals or romantic evenings. Attention to detail, hearty portions and an emphasis on service guarantee a great meal on every visit.
- Sweet Basil Thai Fusion: If you’re looking for something a bit more exotic, Sweet Basil’s menu is sure to please. From spicy seafood and noodle dishes to flavorful soups and fresh salads, there’s always something tasty on the menu. New to Thai cuisine? The friendly staff are happy to make suggestions.
- Mangiafico’s Pastry Shoppe: If you’re looking for fresh cannoli, delectable cakes or crumbly cookies, Mangiafico’s is one of the most popular options in the city. Don’t let the small and unassuming storefront fool you, as one of the longest running bakeries in the city, you won’t find a selection like this anywhere else.
- El Paso Mexican Restaurant: From handmade guacamole and freshly-fried chips to slow-cooked beef and fresh seafood, the attention to detail and authenticity makes El Paso an excellent option for anyone looking for a flavorful and affordable dining experience. As one of the hidden gems in the region, you can almost always find an open spot at the bar or an open table to enjoy the company of family and friends.
- Waxy O’Connor’s: Don’t let the fact that this corner pub is attached to a hotel fool you. From fish n chips to gooey cheese dips, this place is a great choice for ending an evening out with friends. It’s dining room features dim lighting and high-backed booths to create a cozy ambiance that will have you forgetting your worries in no time at all. And did we mention the full line of Irish beers and ales?
- Sushi Red: Consistently rated one of the hidden gems in Plainville, Connecticut, the unassuming strip mall location of Sushi Red hides a world of exotic and delectable delights. You can sit at the bar and watch the chef prepare your sushi and sashimi or enjoy the company of friends at one of the tables. Specials are affordable and change based on availability to ensure the freshest and most flavorful sushi around.
- Bolo Bakery: While the pastries, breads and cakes at this bakery are not to be missed, locals flock to the dining room for their fluffy pancakes, airy omelets and scrambles. Be sure to show up early, as the dining room fills up quick and stays packed well into the afternoon. There’s even an espresso bar to help jump start your morning.
- 50 West: Offering classic American fare in an upscale atmosphere, 50 West is the perfect option for an intimate evening or special occasion. During warmer weather, the patio is a great place to enjoy a few cocktails with friends. From gourmet burgers to duck confit, there’s sure to be something on the menu to please any palate.
Take some of the money you saved on the cheapest CT bail bond in Plainville and explore some of the tasty treats available in Plainville, Connecticut. Whether you’re in search of a quick bite or a full five-course meal, you’ll find endless options throughout the city to fill you up without emptying your bank account! Feeling sleepy after the great meal? Look at hotels options in Plainville!