Afford-A-Bail Bail Bonds New Britain
New Britain Bail Bonds
You can get bailed out of New Britain FAST. First, call us at 860-229-5245 to notify the bail bondsman about your bail. You can then fill out our defendant authorization form online. From there, one of Afford-A-Bail New Britain’s bondsman will provide documents to the New Britain Police Department. Now you or your loved one is released and free to go!
Bristol Bail Bonds
The Bristol police department is located on a main road far from a highway. We still keep a bail bondsman stationed nearby to assist you with your bail bond in bristol. The process is the same, you call 860-229-5245 and let the bondsman know where your friend is locked up. From there, we walk you through the whole process. Use the calculator below to find out how much your bail bond will cost.
Driving Directions From Bristol To New Britain Office
Directions from Bristol, CT to 38 Fairview St, New Britain, CT 06051
- Starting in Bristol, head east 0.3 miles on School Street toward Orchard Street
- Continue straight 0.8 miles onto Memorial Boulevard
- Continue straight 0.4 miles onto CT-72/Riverside Avenue
- In 4 miles, turn left onto CT-72 E/Pine Street
- In 0.9 miles, keep left at the fork following signs for Connecticut 72 E/Interstate 84 E/New Britain/Hartford
- Merge onto I-84 E
- In 2.8 miles, keep left at fork to continue on CT-72 E. Follow signs for Connecticut 72 E/Connecticut 9/New Britain
- In 0.2 miles, take Exit 9 for CT-71 toward Main Street
- In 0.2 miles, turn right onto CT-71 S/Elm Street/Harry Truman Opas
- In 0.4 miles, turn left onto Chestnut Street
- In 0.2 miles, turn right onto Stanley Street
- In 0.1 miles, turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Pleasant Street
- In 0.1 miles, turn right at the 1st cross street onto Fairview Street
- 38 Fairview Street will be on the right
Anyone with a teenage son or daughter is naturally inclined to worry about certain things after all that’s part of being a parent. Even if your teenager is a model citizen, there is always a chance that they can end up getting arrested, and it’s hard to focus properly when you are worried and under stress. One of the most frequent calls lawyers and bail bond companies receive starts with the sentence “Help my son was arrested.”
Bail is not easy to pay on your own. When you are arrested, you should be able to count on someone no matter the time of day, or price of the bail. However, you should know that criminal bail is almost always more expensive.
Bail can also get more expensive with every sequential arrest, and may increase depending on the seriousness of the crime.